Promotional period = 01/06/18 to 22/12/19 inclusive. Scotland residents 18+ only. 50,000 prizes to be won during the promotional period, across 1000 participating outlets, 50 instant-win prizes in each participating outlet. Each winning game card will state which prize the entrant has . To enter simply purchase a pint of Tennent’s Lager to receive one scratch-card. Purchase necessary. One scratch card per person, per day. For full terms speak to a member of bar staff or go to www.tennents.co.uk.
1. The promotion is open to Scotland residents aged 18 years or over only. For the avoidance of doubt, this promotion is not open to residents of other parts of the UK, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
2. This promotion is not open to employees of the Promoter or the C&C Group, their immediate families, agents, clients, suppliers, retailers, merchants and associates.
3. The Promoter: Tennent Caledonian Breweries UK Ltd, Wellpark Brewery, 161 Duke Street, Glasgow G31 1JD
4. The promotion will start at 00.01 on 01.06.18 and closes at 23.59 on 22.12.19 (the “Promotional Period”). Any entries received outside of the Promotion Period will be automatically rejected.
5. There are 50 prizes to be won throughout the promotional period across the 1000 participating outlets. The prizes available per outlet are as follows:
– 30 x phone wallets, 15 x Koozies and 5 x t-shirts. Each winning card will state which of the prizes has been won. Game cards subject to availability
How to enter / claiming:
6. To enter: After purchase of a pint of Tennent’s Lager, participants must remove the scratch away panel on their game card to reveal if they are a winner.
– if so they should retain their game card and hand this to a member of bar staff when they would like to redeem this. Winning game cards can only be redeemed against the prize stated on the winning card. Participants must be over 18 years of age and be able to prove their identity to claim their prize. Winning game card can only be redeemed in the outlet where it was won and has no separate cash value.
7. Strictly one scratch card and one entry per person, per day
8. It is the responsibility of the winning entrant to collect their prize from the outlet at which they received their winning game card or to call the customers services team.
9. Winners will be advised via their game card if they have won a prize.
10. Prize must be taken as stated and no cash or other alternatives are available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value.
11. The decision of the Promoter is final in all promotional matters.
12. The Promoter will not be held liable to any participant or winner for any fraud committed by any third party nor in an event beyond its control.
13. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
14. Except as far as is required by law, the Promoter will accept no responsibility for accident or loss sustained as a result of accepting a prize.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement or refuse further participation in the promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in
participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of the Terms and Conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may at their sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfil any prize awarded.
17. These Terms and Conditions are subject to Scottish Law and each of the participants shall be deemed to irrevocably submit to exclusive jurisdiction of Scottish Courts.
18. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk for more information.
Promoter: Tennent Caledonian Breweries UK Ltd, Wellpark Brewery, 161 Duke Street, Glasgow G31 1JD