1. The promotion is open to Scotland residents aged 18 years or over only. For the avoidance of doubt, this promotion is not open to residents of the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
2. This promotion is not open to employees of the Promoter or the C&C Group, their immediate families, agents, clients, suppliers, retailers, merchants and associates.
3. The promotion will start on 14.03.16 and closes at 11.59 on 29.05.16 (the “Promotional Period”). Any entries received outside of the Promotion Period will be automatically rejected.
4. There are 91,010 prizes to be won throughout the promotional period across the 1500 participating outlets. The prizes available per outlet are as follows:
– 10 x Apple iPads
– 500 x £10 Spotify Vouchers
– 500 x Phone Chargers
5. Prize excludes all other costs and expenses in relation to taking up the prize.
6. In addition, there are also 60 instant-win prizes to be claimed throughout the Promotional Period in each of the participating outlets. Instant win prizes include:
– 60 x vouchers to spend in outlet (up to the value of a pint of Tennent’s Lager in the outlet)
How to enter / claiming:
7. To enter: After purchase, participants must remove the scratch away panel on their game card to reveal if they are a winner.
– If a participant wins a complimentary voucher they should retain their game card and hand this to a member of bar staff when they would like to redeem this. Vouchers can be redeemed against any food or drink item in bar up to the value of a pint of Tennent’s Lager (as priced in each winning outlet). Winners have 1 month to redeem their prize from the promotional end date.
– If a participant wins one of the following prizes: Apple iPads / Phone Chargers / Spotify Voucher, they can claim their prize by going to tennents.com/ourshout and quoting their unique reference number detailed on the winning card. Participants must be over 18 years of age and be able to prove their identity to claim their prize. Winners have 1 month from the promotional end date to redeem their prize.
8. No responsibility can be taken for mistakes made by the entrant when supplying their contact details.
9. It is the responsibility of the winning entrant to collect their prize from the outlet at which they received their winning game card or to call the customers services team. No replacement prize will be offered.
10. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for the failure to fulfil obligations of any third parties involved in this promotion, although they will endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of such failure.
11. Winners will be advised via their game card if they have won a prize.
12. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination of these, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the promotion.
13. Prize must be taken as stated and no cash or other alternatives are available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value.
14. The decision of the Promoter is final in all promotional matters.
15. The Promoter will not be held liable to any participant or winner for any fraud committed by any third party nor in an event beyond its control.
16. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation pf this promotion or the awarding prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
17. The prize winners agree to take part in any reasonable publicity required with no further recompense. Please note that in processing the winners information the Promoter may disclose the information to other companies in its group or to third parties employed by the Promoter for the administration of the promotion and delivery of the prize only.
18. The full names and counties of the major prize winners can be obtained from www.tennents.com within 3 months after the end of the promotion.
19. Except as far as is required by law, the Promoter will accept no responsibility for accident or loss sustained as a result of accepting a prize.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement or refuse further participation in the promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in
participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of the Terms and Conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may at their sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfil any prize awarded.
22. These Terms and Conditions are subject to Scottish Law and each of the participants shall be deemed to irrevocably submit to exclusive jurisdiction of Scottish Courts.
23. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk for more information.
Promoter: Tennent Caledonian Breweries UK Ltd, Wellpark Brewery, 161 Duke Street, Glasgow G31 1JD.