On The House Promotion
A TASTY WEE PROMOTION BROUGHT TO YOU BY SCOTLAND’S FAVOURITE LAGER
ON THE HOUSE *ALMOST…
BUY A PINT FOR A CHANCE TO WIN TENNENT’S GOODIES
Promotional Terms & Conditions
- Promotional Period runs from Mon 20th April 2015 to Sunday 31st May 2015 inclusive.
- Scotland residents 18+ only.
- There are 99,020 prizes to be won throughout the promotional period across the 1500 participating outlets.
- Prizes include 20 x £50 pre-loaded debit cards throughout the promotional period and in each of the 1500 participating outlets:
- 60 x vouchers to spend in outlet (up to the value of a pint of Tennent’s Lager in the outlet)
- 2 x limited edition t-shirts
- 4 x limited edition key rings
- To enter, simply purchase a pint or half pint of Tennent’s Lager to receive one scratch-card.
- One entry per person per day. Max one prize per person
- For further details speak to a member of bar staff.
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Promoter: Tennent Caledonian Breweries UK Ltd, Wellpark Brewery, 161 Duke Street, Glasgow G31 1JD.
2. Eligibility: The promotion is open to Scotland residents aged 18 years or over only. For the avoidance of doubt, this promotion is not open to residents of the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
3. This promotion is not open to employees of the Promoter or the C&C Group, their immediate families, agents, clients, suppliers, retailers, merchants and associates.
4. Promotional Period: The promotion will start at 10:00 on 20.04.15 and closes at 23:59 on 31.05.15. Any entries received outside of the Promotion Period will be automatically rejected.
5. There are 99,020 prizes to be won throughout the promotional period across the 1500 participating outlets.
6. Prizes include 20 x £50 pre-loaded debit cards throughout the promotional period and in each of the 1500 participating outlets:
– 60 x vouchers to spend in outlet (up to the value of a pint of Tennent’s Lager in the outlet)
– 2 x limited edition t-shirts
– 4 x limited edition key rings
7. Maximum one prize per person.
8. One entry per person per day.
9. Entry Instructions: After purchase, participants must remove the scratch away panel on their card to reveal if they are a winner.
– If a participant wins a t-shirt or key ring they should hand their scratchcard to the member of bar staff to receive their prize.
– If a participant wins a complimentary drink they should retain their scratchcard and hand this to a member of bar staff when they would like to redeem this. Vouchers can be redeemed against any food or drink item in bar up to the value of a pint of Tennent’s Lager (as priced in each winning outlet). Winners have 1 month to redeem their prize from the promotional end date.
– If a participant wins a £50 pre-loaded debit card to spend in outlet they must call the customers services number listed and quote their unique reference number found on their card for further instructions. Participants must be over 18 years of age and be able to prove their identity to claim their prize. Winners have 6 months from the promotional end date to redeem their prize.
10. No responsibility can be taken for mistakes made by the entrant when supplying their contact details.
11. It is the responsibility of the winning entrant to collect their prize from the outlet at which they received their winning scratchcard or to call the customers services team. No replacement prize will be offered.
12. Claim Period:. Winners of the complimentary drinks have 1 month form the promotional end date to claim their prize. Winners of the £50 pre-loaded debit cards have 6 months from the promotional end date to claim their prize.
13. General: The Promoter cannot be held responsible for the failure to fulfil obligations of any third parties involved in this promotion, although they will endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of such failure.
14. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination of these, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the promotion.
15. Prize must be taken as stated and no cash or other alternatives are available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value.
16. The decision of the Promoter is final in all promotional matters.
17. The Promoter will not be held liable to any participant or winner for any fraud committed by any third party nor in an event beyond its control.
18. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation pf this promotion or the awarding prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
19. The prize winners agree to take part in any reasonable publicity required with no further recompense. Please note that in processing the winners information the Promoter may disclose the information to other companies in its group or to third parties employed by the Promoter for the administration of the promotion and delivery of the prize only.
20. The name and county of the major prize winners can be obtained from www.tennents.com within 3 months after the end of the promotion.
21. Prize excludes all other costs and expenses in relation to taking up the prize.
22. Except as far as is required by law, the Promoter will accept no responsibility for accident or loss sustained as a result of accepting a prize.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement or refuse further participation in the promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of the Terms and Conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may at their sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfil any prize awarded.
25. These Terms and Conditions are subject to Scottish Law and each of the participants shall be deemed to irrevocably submit to exclusive jurisdiction of Scottish Courts.
26. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk/ for more information.